“Behind the petrol station, take the street that leads to where the church once stood. Our house is on the right, after the third mango tree. The door is grey.”
Addressya is a Swedish company with sales offices in Rwanda and Uganda with an ambitious goal to improve lives by providing access to opportunities, inclusion, partnerships, and trade through improved addressing. The platform was created in response to the fact that 4 billion people, businesses and governments worldwide suffer from the lack of addresses.
To know more about us check our website www.addressya.com.
Working at Addressya
We build our teams with “team makers”, who take full responsibility for their own work, the team and the company objectives as a whole. You are never alone at Addressya, asking for help comes naturally to you, as does responding when others need your help. You enjoy using your skills and ideas to help to remove obstacles and bottlenecks for others and within the organisation.
Are you a self motivated, highly ambitious sales person driven by achieving sales targets? Do you have a proven track record of sales results? Then we have an opportunity for you!
In this role, you are responsible for managing and growing our sales pipeline to achieve the sales targets. Data is your best friend and you will keep on top of the numbers.
We think you will be most happy in this role, if you are result driven, a great team maker, and love the idea of working in a truly international team.
Key Areas of responsibility
- Business customer growth
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, and targeting potential clients.
- Liaising with the Marketing department in order to create a more thorough and effective sales campaign and strategy.
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends to be able to come up with new and original sales strategies.
The place of work is the company’s sales office in Kigali (Rwanda).
To succeed in this job you need to be
- Accountable for your work and responsibilities
- Great at prioritizing
- Loving transparency in decision making and work processes
- Driven to make a positive impact on individuals, business and society
- Able to disagree and commit (team takes decision, all align)
Skills and requirements
We would like you to be skilled and have experience from the below:
- Documented success in driving sales (experience in Software as a Service products is a plus)
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Setting ambitious targets, delivering timely results, and following up on key indicators of success.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- B2B loyalty/ Customer success processes
- Relevant University Education
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
If you are looking for a challenge, make a real difference and grow every day, this is the place for you. We provide a fun and friendly environment, where working outside your comfort zone is safe, challenging and fun.
How to apply
To apply, use the link: https://forms.gle/eppJtakLqZoCuFqC7. You will have to answer a few questions about your experience in sales. Application is in English. Only applications through the form will be reviewed.
Interviews will be held continuously as applications come in. Successful applicants can start immediately or as soon as possible.
We will try to get back to you as soon as we can.