“Behind the petrol station, take the street that leads to where the church once stood. Our house is on the right, after the third mango tree. The door is grey.”
Did you know that for a lot of people around the world, this is an address?
Addressya is a company with an ambitious goal to improve a billion lives by providing access to opportunities, inclusion, partnerships, and trade through improved addressing. The platform was created in response to the fact that 4 billion people, businesses and governments worldwide suffer from the lack of addresses.
Addressya makes it possible for anyone to create a precise, complete and easy to use address and share it with full control over their own data. For individuals it will always be free. To businesses, we offer Addressing as a Service that gives companies access to good quality address data for increased transparency and efficiency.
What you’ll do
You will work in a cross-functional team with your colleagues Viktoria, Daniel, Eric, Evelina, and Maria, to create and shape the future of our addressing platform. Your work will mostly be focused on the frontend of our platform – the Addressya mobile app.
Tech at Addressya
We believe you
- have a calling to impact people’s lives for the better
- want to learn new things
- finish what you start
- care personally about your work and your colleagues.
- Experience with React or React Native
- Experience developing mobile apps
- Computer science degree or equivalent/self-taught
- Know how to move technical discussions and solutions forward.
- Have worked in agile environments before
- You enjoy working closely with customers, and care about the user experience, and look for ways to make the customer experience better.
Nice to have experience
- CI/CD and QA
- as a Scrum Master or from Product Management
- from working with OKRs.
What we offer
We think that the possibility to change billions of people’s lives for the better is the biggest attraction for you to come work with us, but we also offer:
- Fast-moving startup culture, where you will have great impact on the product development and growth of the company
- Great potential for personal and professional growth through new challenges, working with like-minded peers and learning new things
- Possibility to grow your professional network through participation in start-up ecosystem events, conferences, etc
- A hardworking, close-knit, English speaking team of 12 people from around the world, who enjoy each others company and take pride in growing together
- Chances to travel to East Africa and other places Addressya will expand to
- Full-time permanent position
- Staff options program (Sw: personaloptioner)
- Lovely office in central Stockholm, near Hötorget metro
- Dog-friendly environment.
Interviews will be held continuously as applications come in. Successful applicants can start immediately or as soon as possible.
To apply, send your CV or LinkedIn profile and a few lines about yourself to email@example.com.