Digital Creative with motion graphics expertise
“Behind the petrol station, take the street that leads to where the church once stood. Our house is on the right, after the third mango tree. The door is grey.”
Addressya is a Swedish company with local offices in Rwanda and Uganda with an ambitious goal to improve a billion lives by providing access to opportunities, inclusion, partnerships, and trade through improved addressing. The platform was created in response to the fact that 4 billion people, businesses and governments worldwide suffer from the lack of addresses.
Addressya makes it possible for anyone to create a precise, complete and easy to use address and share it with full control over their own data. For individuals it will always be free. To businesses, we offer Addressing as a Service that gives companies access to good quality address data for increased transparency and efficiency.
Working at Addressya
We build our teams with “team makers”, who take full responsibility for their own work, the team and the company objectives as a whole. You are never alone at Addressya, asking for help comes naturally to you, as does responding when others need your help. You enjoy using your skills and ideas to help to remove obstacles and bottlenecks for others and within the organisation.
About the job
We are recruiting a Digital Creative with motion graphics expertise to create content for awareness, brand building, and sales. We believe that you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are eager to build a brand that people are genuinely happy exists. You will be part of the Marketing and Communications team and work closely with our copywriter and local marketer and report to our Marketing and Communications manager. If you are looking for a challenge, make a real difference and grow every day, this is the place for you. We provide a fun and friendly environment, where working outside your comfort zone is safe, challenging and fun.
- Digital content production: illustrations, photo, graphic design, animation, motion etc.
- Design and creation for company videos, e-learning, web, mobile, social media, marketing demos, digital platforms and print
- Support the development of our visual brand identity and guidelines
- Prepare, design and plan, concept and layout for motion graphic projects.
- Work with editors, producers and UX-designer to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organisation of graphic files.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
- Web development and design is a plus
Skills and experience
- Excellent skills in developing and designing digital content
- Excellence in video production/editing
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Experience in working with different formats and platforms to create global campaigns, social media content,instruction films and more
- Fluent English and other languages are a plus
- You have a growth mindset and are eager to drive your own development and learn
The place of work is the company’s headquarters in Stockholm. At the moment we mostly work from home.
How to apply
To apply, use the link: https://forms.gle/uPUS4s13mrgKMWc3A. You will have to answer a few questions about your experience in design. Application is in English. Only applications through the form will be reviewed. Interviews will be held continuously as applications come in. Successful applicants can start immediately or as soon as possible.
You can read more about us on www.addressya.com