“Behind the petrol station, take the street that leads to where the church once stood. Our house is on the right, after the third mango tree. The door is grey.”
Addressya is a Swedish company with local offices in Rwanda and Uganda with an ambitious goal to improve a billion lives by providing access to opportunities, inclusion, partnerships, and trade through improved addressing. The platform was created in response to the fact that 4 billion people, businesses and governments worldwide suffer from the lack of addresses.
Addressya makes it possible for anyone to create a precise, complete and easy to use address and share it with full control over their own data. For individuals it will always be free. To businesses, we offer Addressing as a Service that gives companies access to good quality address data for increased transparency and efficiency.
Working at Addressya
We build our teams with “team makers”, who take full responsibility for their own work, the team and the company objectives as a whole. You are never alone at Addressya, asking for help comes naturally to you, as does responding when others need your help. You enjoy using your skills and ideas to help to remove obstacles and bottlenecks for others and within the organisation.
About the job
We are looking for a passionate content creator and copy writer expert with broad experience and passion for creating content and writing copy for both organic as well as paid distribution, and experience producing assets for channels such as social, email, web, etc, but also offline channels, as well as product documentation.
We are growing our Marketing and Communications team with future-proofed The right candidate is a next generation creative with high ambitions, an appetite for creating captivating and persuasive content, and an urge to set a firm footprint on the future of a company with high ambitions and a brand that people are genuinely happy exists!
As well as being passionate about writing delightful, loveable and clear copy, we believe you’re result- and data -driven in your strive for optimal results.
You will join Addressya’s Marketing and Communications team, where you will produce best in class creative assets and content in line with brand guidelines, with the main objective to attract users and businesses to the platform and strengthen the brand.
Key areas of responsibility
- Advertising concepts – working closely with team members and other colleagues or partners to bring creative ideas to life across channels, from idea to brief to production
- Advertising production – playing a key role as a copywriter in taking creative briefs forward into production of high quality advertising assets
- Content creation/curation – produce premium and inspiring content for advertising as well as social channels
- Support the marketing team to ensure assets are delivered in a timely manner in line with marketing objectives and timing
- Act as a brand guardian, ensuring all assets produced are in line with brand guidelines, including visual guidelines as well as personality/tone of voice
Skills and Experiences
- Relevant education at University level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written, with fluent English
- 2+ years’ experience on client or agency side working with copywriting and content creation
- Confident user of editing tools such as the Adobe Suite
- Ability to work confidently and efficiently with copywriting tasks to produce high quality advertising assets
- Passionate about creating beautiful and inspiring content and campaign assets
- Confident liaising with multiple stakeholders and to take the lead on content/asset production to support the needs of the business
- Highly organized and capable of turning around projects/creating assets quickly for social media purposes
Experience working in (or targeting) African markets
Experience of, or at least a desire to learn, basic photo or video production/editing, using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere or Final Cut
Experience using platforms such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads and YouTube Ads
International experience that will enable effective cross-country relationships and business activity
You are the one that “gets things done!”, confident, proactive and full of ideas
You have an ambition to drive a customer centric communication
You have a mindset for disrupting traditional marketing conventions
You are data driven with an urge for replicating and improving successes
You have a high energy level, drive and tenacity, and ability to work under pressure and to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
You are structured, trustworthy and enthusiastic
The position will be based in Stockholm, Sweden. If you have any questions regarding the position, then please contact: email@example.com
How to apply
To apply, use the link: https://forms.gle/dgkMs5o7PDYH8giX6. You will have to answer a few questions about your experience in marketing. Application is in English. Only applications through the form will be reviewed. Interviews will be held continuously as applications come in. Successful applicants can start immediately or as soon as possible.
You can read more about us on www.addressya.com