“Behind the petrol station, take the street that leads to where the church once stood. Our house is on the right, after the third mango tree. The door is grey.”
Addressya is a Swedish company with local offices in Rwanda and Uganda with an ambitious goal to improve a billion lives by providing access to opportunities, inclusion, partnerships, and trade through improved addressing. The platform was created in response to the fact that 4 billion people, businesses and governments worldwide suffer from the lack of addresses.
Addressya makes it possible for anyone to create a precise, complete and easy to use address and share it with full control over their own data. For individuals it will always be free. To businesses, we offer Addressing as a Service that gives companies access to good quality address data for increased transparency and efficiency.
Working at Addressya
We build our teams with “team makers”, who take full responsibility for their own work, the team and the company objectives as a whole. You are never alone at Addressya, asking for help comes naturally to you, as does responding when others need your help. You enjoy using your skills and ideas to help to remove obstacles and bottlenecks for others and within the organisation.
We are employing a business developer with responsibility for process and quality assurance within sales and operations. You will also be responsible for the daily sales support and administration, and work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer and local staff in East Africa. In addition, after identifying process improvement potential you will lead projects within automation and integration. If you are looking for a challenge, make a real difference and grow every day, this is the place for you. We provide a fun and friendly environment, where working outside your comfort zone is safe, challenging and fun.
- Process development
- Daily sales support and administration
- Quality insurance
- Project management (integration and process)
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing incoming leads and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Writing business proposals, drafting and reviewing contracts
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
Skills and experience
- Commercial mindset
- Inquisitive mind, love researching and solving challenges
- Experience from African market is a plus
- Process development and project management
- Great at strategy and planning as well as executing
- Previous experience from similar position
- A proven track record of selling software/technology solutions is a plus
The place of work is the company’s headquarters in Stockholm. At the moment we mostly work from home.
How to apply
To apply, use the link: https://forms.gle/LTYkufq3kEa439CDA. You will have to answer a few questions about your experience in marketing. Application is in English. Only applications through the form will be reviewed. Interviews will be held continuously as applications come in. Successful applicants can start immediately or as soon as possible.
You can read more about us on www.addressya.com